There may be many users who need to export their Apple mail mailbox to Gmail. In this informative guide, we will try to give a solution with step by step process to migrate Apple Mail to Gmail accounts. In the following, We have elaborated more about Mac Mail and Google Mail.
Apple Mail, also known as Mac mail, is the default email client for the mac operating system. It keeps users’ mailbox data locally in the MBOX format and is only accessible on the macOS. Further, Gmail is a cloud-based email service that you can access on any device from anywhere via a web browser or Gmail app with internet activity.
This advantage of accessing emails on any device from anywhere makes users more compatible to migrate Apple mail to Gmail. In the upcoming part, we will see some salient reasons to transfer Apple Mail to Google emails client.
Principal Reasons to Transfer Apple Mail to Gmail
Below have mentioned some reasons to export Mac mail emails to G Suite.
- Mac Mail is only an email client. While Gmail is both email service and email client which you can utilize more services than Apple mail.
- Apple Mail can run only on a configured mac device. But Google mail can run on any computer, tablet, cell phone, etc.
- Mac mail stores data on the configured Mac machine (Local machine). While Gmail stores their data on the cloud that is accessible on any device from any place.
- Send and receive email messages in Apple mail is essential to configuring an email account. While G Suite can run directly.
These were some prime reasons for importing Apple Mail to Gmail. In the next section, we have described the manual method to migrate Apple mail to Google mail.
Way to Migrate Apple Mail to Google
Here you will see some steps to transfer Mac Mail emails to G Suite.
- Open the Gmail Application Login with your Email ID.
- Click on Gear Icon and tap on See all settings.
- Under the Accounts and Import tab, click on Import mail and contacts.
- Enter your Mac mail email id and hit the Continue button.
- Again, tap on the Continue button.
- Here, enter the Password of your Apple Mail email id and hit the Next button.
- Now click on Start Import to Import Apple Mail to Gmail then hit the OK button.
With the above steps, you can wholly transfer your Apple Mail mailbox to Google mail. But to use this method, a user must have the technical knowledge to do it, and also it is time-consuming. To abandon this manual method, switch to the Professional Approach, which will help you effectively export Apple Mail emails to Gmail.
Best Professional Way to Migrate Apple Mail to Gmail
Cigati MBOX Converter Tool is a reliable utility for converting MBOX files into multiple formats like PDF, JSON, PST, EML, EMLX, DOC, DOCX, etc. Also, you can migrate MBOX email files to other email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. In addition, the utility comes with some advanced features, which we will describe in the upcoming part.
Additional Features of the MBOX Converter Tool
Below has delivered some extra properties of the software that can help to execute the extra task for the users.
- The MBOX Converter Tool saves the MBOX file in the same Destination Folder as the Source.
- It provides a feature to Migrate MBOX files within the desirable dates with the Mail Filter feature.
- This tool facilitates the Data Integrity feature in which the data had sustained during the whole MBOX conversion process.
- The MBOX Conversion Tool is compatible with all Windows OS versions, i.e., both 32-bit & 64-bit processors.
- The utility allows the users to Remove duplicate emails from the migration process.
With the help of this informative blog, you can successfully migrate Apple Mail emails to Gmail with manual methods. But, to use the manual procedure, a user must have technical knowledge, and we have seen this method also a time-taking process. To avoid these disadvantages of manual operation, we have advised you to go for the Professional Approach to migrate Apple mail to Gmail.