If you are using a PDF file and want to break it into separate pages. There are different ways to Split PDF into Single Pages. In that case, you can choose one of the below methods. It can help you manage your PDF file more efficiently and split it.
Small PDF files are easy to share across various platforms. Sometimes, you have a large PDF file, and you want to share only a portion of the file. The most effective option is to divide the PDF into separate pages. Working with smaller PDF files is advantageous because it requires less space and consumes less time to share. This article shows you the most efficient way to split PDF into Single Pages quickly.
Use Adobe Acrobat Pro to Separate PDF into Single Pages
Here we will discuss the manual steps to divide PDF into single pages. If you want to use this method accurately, then you need to implement every step in the same direction.
- Start Adobe Acrobat Professional, and open the document that contains the pages you want to extract.
- Choose the Pages tab to the left of the Acrobat document window. The Pages panel appears and displays thumbnail images of the pages within the document.
- In the menu for Documents, make sure to the Pages icon, and then choose Extract Pages. You can also click on the tools Panel to the right and select Extract.
- Here, the Extract Pages dialog box will be shown, and choose the range of pages.
Note: If the range of pages displayed on the Extract Pages dialog isn’t suitable, then enter the correct range of the pages you’d like to extract.
- Make sure to select Extract Pages as Different Files to make a new file for each page you’re extracting. Select OK, and then choose a destination folder for your extracted files.
Note: Be aware that using this free software may not produce precise results and cannot be break PDF into single pages appropriately or gives any errors. For smaller PDF files, this solution can be used carefully.
Professional Approach to Split PDF into Single Pages
If you have huge PDF files but don’t wish to utilize the Adobe Acrobat Pro method, then we will recommend the Cigati PDF File Splitter Tool that is the most established and reliable tool to split PDF file into single pages. It can easily split PDF files in a shorter amount of time with precise results, and it ensures that the format structure of documents is the same. In addition, the most impressive aspect of this software is that it can even split password-protected/ restricted PDF files effortlessly.
Most Featured Features of the PDF Splitter Tool
- This tool has many options like split by size, range, pages, etc.
- Separate huge PDF documents into small ones to make it easier to handle the files.
- PDF splitter software can removes password protections while splitting PDF files.
- With the splitting process, you can display PDF properties like Title, Author, Owner, Size, etc.
- The option to edit the information on the file of new PDFs is split in two.
- There is no limitation on the file size to carry out the split operation.
- Support PDF files generated in the various Adobe Acrobat versions.
- It is compatible with Windows 11 and all prior versions.
Working Guide to Cigati Splitter Tool
- Firstly, you need to download and install the Cigati PDF Splitter to Split PDF into Single Pages.
- Choose the PDF document that you want to download from your system and click on the Next button.
- Here you will see the file’s properties, review it, and press the Next button.
- You can choose the options for PDF Split to personalize the splitting process and then continue.
- On the next screen, set the output file password, name, and location properties, and hit the split button.
- At last, the tool will split the file into smaller ones, ensure you have the correct information, and then press the ok button.
Also Read: Convert PDF to Text
Whatever the reason you choose to split PDF into single pages, it’s essential to do it properly. You can split your PDF file manually and professionally according to your requirements. However, choosing the most suitable and secure software can make a difference. In this article, we’ve provided powerful tools that work with the latest technology and can easily split multiple PDF into single pages.