On 10 January 2023, Windows 8.1 reached the end of support. Due to this, users are searching for methods to Restore BKF Files in Windows 10. There are manual methods to restore NTBackup BKF Files in Windows 10, but there are insufficient to recover corrupt BKF files. Users can utilize BKF File Repair Tool to recover and restore BKF files.
This blog will discuss the methods to Restore Unreadable .bkf files in Windows 10. The methods tested are verified by our IT Experts. Without any further delay, let’s get started.
Why Choose Automated Solution?
Cigati BKF File Repair Tool is a complete solution for all the issues related to BKF Files. The manual method works only if the BKF files are corrupt-free. In the unfortunate cases, where you have a corrupt BKF file use this compreheb. This utility has some advanced features and filters. Some of the features are:
- Allows to recover BKF files created by Windows NTbackups & Symantec Backup Exec.
- Add Unlimited BKF Files.
- Two scanning modes: Standard and Advanced.
- A free Demo Version is available.
- Highly compatible with all versions of Windows OS.
Steps to Restore BKF Files Using BKF File Repair Tool
BKF File Repair Tool has an interactive and easy GUI. Even a non-techie person can implement the steps after reading the next section. The following section will elaborate on the steps to Restore BKF Files.
- Install and Run BKF File Repair Tool as an Administrator
- Click Open, and add the BKF Files from your system.
- Set the Range of the BKF File by choosing the desired option, and click Ok.
- Penultimately, select the Files and folders from the tree-structured format.
- Finally, click Save, and browse the destination path for the restored BKF Files.
After following these basic steps a user will be able to restore NTBackup BKF Files in Windows 10. Let’s move on to the next section in which the manual method to Restore BKF Files will be elaborated.
How to Restore NTBackup BKF Files in Windows 10 Manually?
The following section will be a step-by-step guide to manually restore BKF Files from Windows OS. The user can implement the procedure just by following the below-mentioned steps in order.
- Open the ntbackup.exe file by clicking on it twice and don’t pay attention to the message that appears. After that, press the OK button on the Welcome wizard.
- Next, click on the option that says Restore Files and Settings.
- Choose the Browse option to locate and add the BKF file, then click OK. At this point, you can pick the folder where you want to recover the data.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that the BKF file you choose should be saved on the same local machine from which you want to extract the backup.
- Afterward, opt for the Advanced option and indicate the desired location for restoring the backup file. Following this, click on the Next button.
- Finally, click the Finish button.
After following the above-mentioned steps a user will be able to restore NTBackup BKF Files in Windows 10 with ease.
We’re wrapping up this informative blog now. Throughout this blog, we’ve explored both the manual and automated methods to restore BKF files. While the manual method works fine, it might not be very efficient when dealing with corrupted BKF files. For recovering and restoring NTBackup BKF Files, users have the option to use the BKF File Repair Tool, which can be more effective. With the information shared in this article, users can now make a well-informed decision.
I have many BKF Files, can I use the software for the Restoration of BKF Files?
Yes, the BKF File Repair Tool is capable of handling multiple .bkf Files at once. A user can add BKF Files more than 1TB.
All my BKF Files are healthy and working fine. Please Guide me to the best method.
If the BKF Files are healthy and corrupt-free, then a user can use the manual approach. However, in case of any corruption it is advised to use the BKF File Repair Tool.