Summary: Gmail is the most used cloud-based email client. That is why users want to export Thunderbird Emails to Gmail account. In this article, we will discuss the best possible way to import thunderbird email to Gmail.
Gmail and Thunderbird both are widely used, email clients for professionals. Individuals are utilizing these platforms in numerous ways. Thunderbird is an email, newsgroup, news feed, and chat client. Individuals face issues in the thunderbird files like they are coming up short on space when they need to see another fresh mail. Therefore, the simple answer for this sort of issue is Thunderbird. You can store all the sends and archives here without erasing them.
On the other hand, Gmail is another popular email client in the professionals. Gmail is the most secure email client because google always provides high-security services. That is why the users want to Import Thunderbird Email to Gmail. Before starting the solution, let us know the more benefits of Gmail.
Why Users Need to Choose Gmail
In this section, we will discuss the benefits of Gmail and due to these advantages, users want to import emails from Thunderbird to Gmail account.
- Gmail provides huge storage space to store a large amount of data.
- It is a cloud-based email client so it doesn’t take maintenance costs.
- Users can access the data from anywhere at any time.
- Gmail provides high data security as compared to other email clients.
- Gmail email client is more familiar with all platforms like Android, MS Outlook, Blackberry, and iPhone.
These are some advantages of the Gmail email client. Now, we are moving on to the solutions to import Thunderbird Email to Gmail.
#1. Manual Method to Migrate Thunderbird Email to Gmail
We will suggest the manual method to transfer saved emails from Thunderbird to Gmail. If you want to get the best output to import Thunderbird Email to Gmail, you need to follow the following step in the same direction.
- Initially, Sign in to your Gmail account with a legitimate username and secret password.
- Then you need to snap on to Settings and afterwards click on the Settings Option. And then Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- After that, you are required to Enable IMAP and snap-on Save Changes.
- Open Thunderbird and right snap-on Username and afterwards click on settings.
- Another box will show up on your screen. Click on Account Actions.
- Now you are mentioned to click on Add Mail option. Now, A mail account arrangement will spring up. Enter all the necessary data identified with the Gmail record and snap-on Continue.
- Select the IMAP and click on Done.
- Now snap on Browse to change the directory.
- Finally, click on OK to wrap the set-up.
After performing all the above-given steps another email ID begins to show up in the left sheet. You are required to double tap on it and you will be able to export Thunderbird emails to Gmail account. Additionally, if you want to get the backup of Gmail email in PDF for the safety of data from accidental hacking or virus attacks. Then, you can also read the informational blog to save Gmail email as PDF.
#2. Quick Solution to Import Thunderbird Email to Gmail
If you tried the manual method and you faced some problems then you can choose the professional method. Moreover, if you have limited time or want a quick solution then you can also try this method. Therefore, we will suggest the Cigati Thunderbird Backup Tool that can Export Thunderbird Emails to Gmail account. It can also migrate into other email clients like AOL, Yandex Mail, HostGator Mail, Amazon Webmail, Zoho Mail, etc. This software works with advanced technology that helps in providing error-free solutions. It is the most secure and reliable tool to Transfer Saved Emails From Thunderbird.
In this article, we have explained the ways of import thunderbird email to Gmail. But, the manual method has a lengthy method and have more complicated for low technical users. Then, we suggested users opt for the Cigati Thunderbird Backup Tool that has many advanced features. Users can get back up in Gmail without losing data. Users can also Import Thunderbird to Gmail with Attachments. Additionally, you can know the process to configure Gmail in Thunderbird email client.