If you are looking for a solution that can easily convert MSG to HTML file format, then you are at the right place. Here you will get the two methods and both ways are simple and secure to implement.
Microsoft’s Windows has popularly created Outlook as a user-friendly interface. The integration of other mail accounts in Outlook has increased its user base for it. Outlook often forms messages as MSG files. An MSG file contains your full email message which includes the message body, date, subject, receiver, date as well as attachments. These attachments can comprise the calendar, tasks, etc.
The programs that use MAPI-Microsoft’s Messaging Applications Programming Interface are compatible with MSG files. That means MSG files can only open with Microsoft Office Outlook and OfficeLogic Groupware. This limitation often compels users to seek out ways to convert MSG to HTML. The HTML file extension has always been favored by end-users let us check the reasons behind it.
What is HTML Format?
Whether you are surfing the net or are an email user. You can see all the interactive websites that are mostly based on HTML web pages. HTML is a Hypertext markup language and simply means interactive file pages. These pages can contain images, videos, audio, etc. It can even contain other pages integrated into a text line. Now, with all these advantages HTML is a preferred form by users to save their files. This is the main reason that most users convert Outlook email to HTML.
If you are wondering how to convert MSG format to HTML manually, then we are going to share it now.
Methods to Convert MSG to HTML Using Manual Method
Outlook helps you to convert MSG files into various formats with the following steps.
- Since MSG is an Outlook file, you need to open Outlook first.
- Now, next is to go for the file tab.
- After that, you need to dab on Save As.
- A drop-down list will appear and show you many options. You have to stay with the HTML option from the list.
For you have changed your MSG file to HTML. Now, your messages have migrated from MSG to Outlook. But, the main issue is when you have to deal with the conversion of a great number of MSG messages with accuracy. We have found a direct method to convert messages to Html with the best alternative option.
Import your MSG Files with Cigati MSG File Converter
Let us show you how to use an MSG file converter to Convert MSG to HTML in the following steps:
1. Download & launch Cigati MSG Converter.
2. Click on Add Files & select the MSG files that you want to convert or import and click on Open.
3. Click Ok as soon as the software shows the “all files added successfully” message to you.
4. To convert as well as save your data in any of the file formats like MSG to MBOX, EMLX, HTML, PDF, EML, PST & MHT. Just select the file and click on Save.
Pointer: To import the data to Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP & Thunderbird, go to step 8.
5. you can use the Date Range Filter and Naming Convention. Do the needful.
6. To maintain the folder hierarchy of the data during the conversion, select Maintain Folder Hierarchy, and click on Apply.
7. Click on Ok as soon as the software shows the above message.
8. To import your files to Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP & Thunderbird. Pick the email account and simply go for Apply.
9. Write on your email id & Password and press Login.
10. Within a few minutes, the app will show you a message broadcasting that it has saved your files in the given account with the following name. Click on the Ok button.
11. Now press the Yes option to close the software.
This software ensures that your data remains the same as before the process and it comes with a number of features to help you out.
Also Check: Know the Complete Process to Convert MSG to TXT
Key Features of Cigati MSG Converter Tool
There are a number of useful reasons to use the Cigati MSG Converter.
- Convert all MSG files with the folders safely.
- You can convert your data and maintain the original data hierarchy.
- Support saving of converted data in multiple file formats such as EMLX, MBOX, HTML, PDF, EML, PST & MHT file formats.
- Allows you to import data to Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP & Thunderbird email clients.
- No file size limits for the conversion of your MSG file.
For an end-user that wants to go from Outlook MSG to HTML and Convert MSG to HTML. We have discussed here the limitations of a manual method to export MSG to HTML. This blog has given you a reference to a direct method as Cigati MSG Converter. You can easily switch all your emails from MSG to HTML with this tool.