Are you worried about managing a large number of emails in your Gmail account that requires a lot of space? Looking for a perfect solution to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail account? If yes, this write-up is for you. In this post, we will provide you with the detailed process to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. So stay tuned to this post to know everything in a proper way.
As we are already aware that Gmail is launched by Google and it is also known as Google Mail. It acts as a free email services provider that provides free storage space to its users for up to 15 Gb. Also, it can be used for sending and receiving email messages. You can also access your Gmail on the web as well as through mobile applications.
Apart from that, it is designed and developed with some additional features like Gmail suggest words for writing emails, signing out the mail from every device, etc. Now, before quickly reaching the solution, let’s move toward the reasons to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another Gmail account.
Need to Transfer Emails from Gmail to Gmail?
Plenty of reasons is available there to migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail. We have listed some of the major common needs behind migration. Read all of them carefully.
- When the Google Mail account is inactive or has been removed.
- In case when the Gmail account storage space is full, users need to migrate Gmail to Gmail.
- At the time of hacker’s attacks or malware intrusions in the Gmail account.
- While intercepting unauthorized access to the Gmail account.
All the above reasons influence the users to migrate Gmail to another Gmail account. Additionally, if you are looking for a solution for Hotmail backup then you can also backup Hotmail emails to computer by following this write-up. Therefore, after knowing all the major causes, let’s move ahead towards knowing the detailed process regarding the same.
Free Manual Ways to Export Emails from Gmail to Gmail
In this section, we will provide you with a cost-free solution to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail accounts. For this, we have split the process into two sections. In the first section, you have to enable the IMAP of the old Gmail account and then transfer the Gmail emails to the new Gmail account. Now, follow the given below steps carefully for both the parts to transfer data from Gmail to Gmail.
Section 1: Turn on IMAP in Old Gmail Account
- Login to your Old Gmail account with the help of Gmail Credentials.
- Navigate the Gear icon and click on See All Settings option.
- Then, In the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab to Enable the IMAP radio button.
- At last, press the Save Changes button to turn on IMAP.
Now we are moving on to the next steps that are also required to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail.
Also Read: Export Google Calendar to Office 365
Section 2: Sync Old Gmail Account with New Gmail Account
- First, Sign in to a New Gmail account in which you need to transfer emails.
- Locate the Gear icon and select the See All Settings option.
- In the Accounts and Import, tab click on the Add Mail Account option to check mail from other accounts.
- In the next wizard, enter the Email Address from which you want to transfer emails and press the Next button.
- Now, select the Import Emails From My Other Account (POP3) and tap the Next button.
- Then, choose the pop.gmail.com from the POP Server and choose 995 from the Pop drop-down option.
- Here tick the option Leave a Copy of the retrieved message option.
- After that, mark Always Uses a Secure Connection (SSL) when retrieving the mail option.
- Press the Add button to sync both accounts.
- Now, hit the Yes or No button if I like to be able to send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the end, you have to follow the given instructions if you opt for the yes option and if no then close the account.
Using both the above sections, you can configure both accounts with each other. But the above process consumes more time and effort for the users, and there is no surety that the data must be completely transferred. Thus, to overcome these shortcomings, now we are going to discuss the Gmail to Gmail migration tool for the same.
Migrate all Emails from Gmail to Gmail- Expert’s Solution
The Cigati Gmail Backup Tool is a proficient utility that instantly backups Gmail emails including all the mailbox items such as emails, contacts, calendars, photos, etc. The software uploads the Gmail emails into MBOX, PST, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, and many more file formats. Apart from that, it also transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Office 365, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Zoho Mail, and many other email services. Further, this utility is featured highly optimized functionalities that provide a smooth working experience to its users.
Thus, with the help of the above post, you have understood the entire process to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail account completely. As we have discussed the cost-free manual as well as the expert’s solution, hence users can opt for the best suitable method according to their requirements. If they choose the alternative methods, it gives error-free results to them. Additionally, if you want to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo then you can read this informative blog to get full information about the procedure.