If you are also looking for How to Sync Google Contacts With iCloud, you have visited the right post. In this blog, we will see the methods which will help you to sort out your query. The syncing of Google contacts to iCloud is helpful for those users who want to access their Google contacts on their Apple system or cell phone.
Google contact is a free service for its users to store and organize contacts online. Its data are crucial for us and contain much important personal information such as names, numbers, emails, Addresses, and other details about our friends, family, and colleagues. On the other hand, iCloud is a cloud-based storage service provided by Apple. It securely stores your files, Photos, notes, passwords, and other data.
Because Apple iCloud can handle multiple email accounts from different email services with ease, this advantage makes users Sync Google Contacts With iCloud for sending emails and making calls from their mac devices directly. In the following part, we will look at some reasons for syncing the Gmail mailbox to Apple.
Reasons to Transfer Gmail Contacts to an Apple Device
There are some common causes of Importing Contacts from Google.
- A user can easily handle Google Contacts and is able to send emails and make phone calls on Mac.
- Make it easy for users to keep all their Gmail and Apple data under one cloud.
- If users switch from Android to Apple, they can see their Gmail Contacts by importing Gmail Contacts to iCloud.
To Sync Google Contacts With iCloud, we will introduce you to some effective manual techniques in the following.
Also Read: Backup Google Drive to External Hard Drive
Manual Process to Synchronize Gmail Contacts with iCloud
Here are delivered, some steps which will help you to perform your task on how to synchronize Google contacts with Apple devices.
Method 1. Sync your Gmail Contacts to your iCloud account using an Apple Smart Phone
Method 2. Transfer your Google Mail contacṭs to your iPhone with a browser
1. Sync your Gmail Contacts to your iCloud account using an Apple phone
Following, we have given some steps of the method, which will help you to execute the given task.
- On your iPhone, click on the Gear icon for Settings.
- After that, hit the Contacts icon, then click the Account option.
- Then tap on Add Account and choose the Google option.
- Login to your Google Account and switch on the Contacts toggle bar.
- Afterward, click on the Save button and go back to Settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID, and hit on iCloud.
- Turn on the toggle bar next to Contacts.
By following the above-given steps, you can synchronize all of your Google Contacts with iCloud.
2. Transfer your Google Mail contacṭs to your iPhone with a browser
Here we have provided you with some steps that will help you to perform the task.
- Launch your browser and go to Google Contacts.
- Hit the Three Lines Icon at click the Export option. Here you can select one or more contacts as per your need.
- Under the Export Contacts option, choose vCard (for ios Contacts), then hit the Export button.
- Log in to your iCloud account and click on the Contacts icon.
- After that, hit the Gear icon and select the Import vCard option.
- Now select the contacts and double-click on them or hit the Open button.
After all, you have successfully imported your Gmail contacts to Apple iCloud. But with the manual methods, you will face some drawbacks of it. So there, we advise you to opt for a Professional Gmail Backup Tool. In the next part, we discussed the standard approach.
Also Read: Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
Sync Google Contacts With iCloud with a Professional Method
The Gmail Backup Tool is a reliable software that helps users backup their Gmail mailbox to multiple file formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, HTML, etc. It also allows users to migrate their Gmail data to various email clients such as Zoho Mail, GoDaddy Email, HostGator, Amazon Workmail, and many more. Moreover, this utility has some extra features, which are as follows.
Additional Benefits of The Gmail Backup Software
Here are described some attendant benefits of the utility, which users can explore as per needs.
- This tool permits users to backup Gmail emails to numerous file formats such as CSV, DOC, DOCX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, TXT, etc.
- It offers an option to users to prevent unnecessary duplicate files from migration.
- This utility provides a Date Range Filter to the users for backup emails within selected dates.
- The Gmail Bacup Software helps users to migrate Gmail to iCloud, Zoho Mail, Amazon Workmail, Yandex Mail, AOL, GoDaddy, HostGator, IMAP, and many other email clients.
- The utility comes up with a feature to skip the previously migrated items to remove the earlier backed-up Gmail emails.
In this article, we have furnished you with some effective manual methods to Sync Google Contacts With iCloud. As you have seen, there were some limitations to using a manual, so we advised you to go through with the professional approach, which will ease your task. In addition, the utility also provides some additional features which you can examine as per your need.