This blog is the most comprehensive tutorial on how to split large OLM files that you can find on the internet. We’ll go through the steps of what an OLM file is, how to extract data from it, and how to finally split it. If you’ve ever come across an OLM file and wanted to split it, you know how frustrating it can be. But this blog will make you a split-master.
OLM files are considered to be the most reliable and effective file format used to store the data. These files are widely used by Mac users to store precious data. These files store the data in a database format. These files can be very large in size, and you cannot access the data stored in these files. In case, you do not have database software. If you want to access your OLM files, you have to delete the database from it. But then again, you will not be able to access the file.
This blog is going to be entirely focused on how to divide large OLM file using a third-party tool i.e., the OLM Splitter tool, which can divide large OST files into small chunks so that users can manage to access their data with ease. But before moving to the solution, let’s have a look at some of the reasons why to split Mac files.
Why Divide Oversized OLM File?
There are a lot of reasons why you might want to Split large OLM file. We’ve listed some of the top reasons here:
- You can easily find the email within the OLM file after splitting the OLM files based on dates.
- Sometimes, the oversized OLM files degrade the performance of Outlook for Mac.
- Splitting the OLM files helps the users to resolve the corruption issues.
- Breaking the OLM files will ensure that the large size OLM files do not harm the data.
The above-listed reasons support the claim that the users can use OLM files of Outlook in a very easy and efficient way. All the possible approaches make it best to work with the OLM files. Additionally, if you want to save OLM files into PDF file format after splitting them, then you can follow the informative blog that has complete information to convert OLM file to PDF format. Now, let’s talk about the ways through which one can accomplish this task of splitting OLM files.
Break Large OLM Files with OLM Splitter Tool
As there is no direct approach to split large OLM files. Therefore, we have introduced the Cigati OLM Splitter Tool. It is a top-notch and trustworthy solution that splits large and oversized OLM files of Windows and Mac into smaller portions. Apart from that, it can save a lot of time for the users by converting OLM files into bulk. Furthermore, you can encrypt and lock your new OLM files by adding encryption to it.
Working Procedure to Split OLM file into Small Parts
To split OLM files based on different parameters, you need to Split OLM files Without Data Loss.
- Download and Install the Cigati OLM file Splitter utility.
- Click on the Add files button to Add Single or Multiple OLM files.
- Then, tap on the Next button to choose the OLM file content.
- Now, mark the required folder as per your choice from the displayed tree structure.
- After that, select the Additional Features from the tool and press the Next button.
- Then, click on the choose button to select the Output location of the OLM file.
- In the end, hit the Split button to start the splitting process.
Some Prominent Features of OLM Splitter Tool
- The software split large OLM files into smaller portions of Windows or Mac.
- This utility is capable of splitting the large OLM files into bulk.
- Users can split OLM files based on Size, Date, Senders, and Folders.
- You can split OLM files without hampering the data.
- It includes the attached email data like contacts, calendar, journal, tasks, etc.
Sometimes you may feel the need to Split large OLM files. This is especially true if your OLM file is too large to be sent through email. You could upload it onto your website, but you need to make sure it is secure and cannot be accessed by others. The best way to do this is to split the OLM file. This is where OLM Splitter Tool comes in handy. It is capable of splitting your OLM file into smaller chunks, which you can share with others through email or upload on to your website.