If you are searching for a perfect solution to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook? Then, in this article, you will get to know the detailed process to recover those emails. In the first section, we will describe the reasons for the deletion of the emails, and then we will mention the possible solutions to recover deleted emails in Outlook. Keep following us to know in detail.
Sometimes, due to the small mistakes by the users, they will delete the emails in Outlook. Users will do these things unintentionally.
- They remove the emails from the Deleted Items folder to empty the space.
- Archiving previous emails using the Cleanout items folder older than xx months settings.
- Press the shift + delete keys for deleting selecting email files, folders, or subfolders.
When you permanently delete emails from Outlook, it will not lose the information. These emails are still stored by MS Outlook at some other place. Emails are just hidden from a normal place for a couple of weeks or a bit longer. Thus, these emails are stored in other locations like a deleted email is stored in one of these locations.
- Recoverable Items folder
- Deleted Items folder
- In a backup location
After this, let’s proceed with the manual process to restore permanently deleted Outlook emails. Whenever you are offline, and your PST file gets corrupt or damaged, you can download the inbox repair tool to repair them.
Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook Manually
Several manual techniques help in recovering permanently deleted emails in Outlook application. For this, you need to follow the given below instructions for the same.
Method 1: Primary Method to Recover Outlook Email
Here in this method, users can recover deleted emails in Outlook application that was recently removed. Follow the given below method in a step-by-step process.
- Firstly, press the Ctrl + Z keys on your keyboard continuously to undo the previously made changes.
- Restore all the files from the deleted items folder and then go to the Deleted Items folder and search the deleted email.
- Then, Open the email and move it back to the inbox.
Using the above steps, you can successfully recover your deleted email from the deleted mailbox items. You can opt for another method if it does not fulfill your requirements.
Method 2: Retrieve Permanently Deleted Emails in Outlook
In this method, you can recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook. For this, you need to follow the steps in a proper sequence.
- Open the Outlook application on your PC or system and move to the Folder tab.
- Tap on the Recover Deleted Items option from the top menu bar.
- Now, a dialog box will display with all the deleted emails.
- After that, Select the Emails you want to restore and press the Ok button.
- Launch the Outlook application on your system and navigate to the Folder tab.
- Now, click on the Recover Deleted Items option from the menu bar.
- A dialog box will appear with all the deleted emails.
Select the emails you want to recover and hit the Ok button.
Hereafter completing the above steps, users can restore emails from the deleted items folder. Now, you can easily move them to your Outlook inbox again. It is a very important step in the direction to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook.
For Outlook 2010/2013/2016 Version
- Firstly, launch and open Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
- Navigate to the Mail Folder list and click on the Deleted Items on the left pane.
- Search Accidentally Deleted Emails and Right-Click on the Email Message.
- Now, tap on the Other Folder option under Move.
- Then, move to the Other folder and move your accidentally deleted emails.
- At last, select the Inbox option to view your emails.
Both the above methods assist the users to recover their permanently deleted Outlook emails. But in case, if you don’t find these methods useful, you can opt for the automated solution that instantly recovers and repairs your permanently deleted emails without any hassle.
Method 3: Automated Approach to Recover Outlook Emails
A lot of possibilities are there that the deleted folder items aren’t available in either of the folders. In such a case, you can opt for the Outlook PST Repair Tool. This utility is a well-known and trusted utility that helps users to recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook. Moreover, the software also repairs and recovers the encrypted PST files. Besides this, it also recovers the data from the password-protected PST files.
- The software recovers Microsoft Outlook PST file data items, such as emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- It saves the recovered PST file data in DBX, EML. MSG, HTML, MBOX, and a new PST file.
- Users can repair PST files of any size. As there is no restriction in the size of the PST file.
- This utility is inbuilt with a snapshot feature to re-examine the same PST file.
As we already know, the Outlook application is a widely used email client all across the globe. So, the Outlook emails can be removed due to multiple reasons, whether it is by the user’s choice or by mistake. These Outlook deleted files can be recovered from the deleted mail items folders that are available in Outlook only for a certain period. Thus, if you want to recover those emails back, you can use the automated approach that recovers permanently deleted emails in Outlook in no time. Also, you can learn about Outlook PST Password Recovery can recover your PST file with data security.