An important characteristic of human nature is making mistakes. One time or the other, you may have accidentally deleted an email that was important to you. It is common nowadays to delete an email that was not supposed to be erased. In the process of deleting multiple unnecessary emails, sometimes the relevant emails get selected and deleted with the unwanted ones. It gives rise to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail account.
Gmail email client is a top email services provider managed and operated by Google. A user can have this issue of accidental deletion of important emails in the Gmail email client also. As there are billions of Gmail users around the globe, the probability of human errors becoming persistent also increases.
In this blog, you will get to know the methods to recover permanently deleted emails in Gmail. But before that, let us understand the reasons that require us to recover these deleted emails from Gmail. You can Save Gmail Email in PDF File Format.
Need to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail Account
There are different reasons that bring out the need to recover deleted emails in Gmail. Some of these are mentioned below.
- To view any old information that was present in the lost or deleted emails
- If the user was not intentionally deleting the mail and it got deleted anyhow.
- Organizational requirements sometimes bring up the need to view the emails that we deleted before from the mailbox.
The reasons discussed above make it necessary for the users to recover deleted emails in Gmail.
You all would already be familiar with the process to recover the deleted Gmail emails removed from the mailbox within 30 days. You can recover them easily as for 30 days any deleted email is stored in the Trash folder.
The user can recover and restore any email that is present in the Trash folder. For that, you need to follow the below steps.
- In your Gmail mailbox, click on More.
- Under the More options, click on Trash.
- Find the email in the Trash folder that you wish to recover and tick the check box of the mail.
- Now, click on the Move to option and choose the Inbox folder to move the deleted email back to your mailbox inbox.
By following the above steps, you can restore and recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail that are deleted within 30 days. However, if the emails that you want to recover are deleted before 30 days or you have manually deleted them from the Trash folder, then you cannot find them in the Trash folder as it stores the deleted emails only for 30 days.
These emails are deleted permanently from Gmail. Perhaps, do not worry, we will also provide you with methods to recover those emails that are deleted permanently from Gmail. The below methods will help you in doing so.
Methods to Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail
- Restoring from Google Workspace Admin
- Using the Search Option
- Taking help of Gmail Support Team
The above methods can help you to recover permanently deleted Gmail emails from your Gmail account These have been described in a stepwise manner for your execution.
#1. Restoring from Google Workspace Admin
If you are a user of Google Workspace, you can recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail account mail within 25 days after they have been deleted permanently. Follow the below steps to do the same
- Login to your Google Workspace Admin Console using your Administrator account only.
- Search for the Users icon on the homepage.
- In front of the selected user, click on More and then Restore Data.
- Now, pick the Date Range from which you want to restore the emails within 25 days after permanent deletion.
- Choose Gmail from the drop-down options.
- After that, click on Restore.
Depending upon the amount of data, the restored emails would be available back in your Gmail after some hours or days. You can use them effectively thereafter.
#2. Using the Search Option
The user can recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail server by using the inbuilt search option of Gmail. You have to click on the Shoe Search Options arrow button in front of the search bar in your Gmail account. Then, leave all the entries just as they are and only select the date range as per your need. After that, hit the blue Search button.
All the emails from the particular date range will show in the emails.
#3. Taking help of Gmail Support Team
You can also take the help of the Gmail Support Team. This method is mostly used when a Gmail account is usually attacked. However, you have to recover permanently deleted Gmail account if you ask for the support team. Follow the below steps to do the same.
- Login to your Gmail account and go to the Help Center.
- In the Help Center, open the form under Gmail Message Recovery Tool.
- Now, fill the form as per the desired requirements.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
This method is not always effective and also can take a lot of time to recover the emails.
All the manual methods mentioned above are competent enough to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail. They can recover permanently deleted emails in Gmail. These methods have some limitations that limit their use. There is another method through which you will never lose your Gmail email by backing up the mailbox. You can go for an alternate solution for that purpose, i.e., the Cigati Gmail Backup Tool, which can easily backup the Gmail emails. This utility is capable of backing up Gmail emails in bulk. Moreover, it can export Gmail to PST, PDF, MBOX, etc. file format.
The methods to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail are mentioned in this blog post. They have been briefly described for your execution. All these methods work fine but are not apt for some users. You can backup all your Gmail emails and prevent them from permanently deletion. A professional tool has been suggested that can backup Gmail emails effectively without any hassle.`