Recover Deleted Emails from OST Files in Outlook 2007/10/13/16/19
Are you worried about lost emails and querying how to recover deleted emails from OST files in Outlook? Then, you are at the right place. Here, we will be going to explain the safest and secure ways to recover emails from OST file. But, If you want to get an effective solution then you need to follow all the steps that we discuss in the latter part of this article.
We all know that MS Outlook stores messages, folders, calendars, and other available items on its server. When you connect to an Exchange server with enabled Cached Exchange Mode, Outlook saves a copy of all mailbox items on the server in an offline storage table (OST). It is common nowadays that the user’s data is accidentally deleted. But this issue can cause a lot of trouble when they need to access their valuable data instantly.
When Users do Recover Deleted Emails From OST Files In Outlook?
There are some situations when users need to recover emails from Outlook OST files.
- When we can’t access our Exchange account and find some error while opening OST files.
- In case, Exchange account is not deleted but disabled and OST file disappeared.
- If the Exchange account has disabled or deleted mailbox data. Then, it requires to recover deleted OST file.
Check Also: Method to Recover Deleted PST File – Simple Tips
Solutions to Recover Emails From OST file in Outlook
Below, we are proceeding to recover deleted emails from OST files in different strategies.
Strategy 1: If the Original Microsoft Exchange Profile has not been Modified
- First, open Outlook in offline mode.
- Go to File and then, Open and Export>>Import&Export option.
- Here, the Import & export wizard will be displayed. Hit on the Export to File>>Outlook Data File (.pst).
- With the required Exchange information, select the OST folders and tap on the Next button.
- To protect the recovered data, browse to the location you want to keep the data.
- At last, click the Finish button.
You can then copy the exported PST messages and import them into the server-based mailbox.
Strategy 2. When the Original Microsoft Exchange Profile has been deleted, altered, or misplaced
For this situation, any accidental deletion of the Exchange Server mailbox or Exchange profile will orphan the OST file. If unnecessary OST data is not synced to extract information, it is useless. So, you need to follow the two for getting the best Output.
- Connect Outlook to the original MAPI.
- Attach the MAPI address to the original Microsoft Exchange server.
If you are working with old OST files or with corrupted files. Then, you need to have the original MAPI address. Even if the OST file itself is messed up or damaged, it is almost useless.
Strategy 3: Recover Deleted Emails From OST Files in Outlook Using Professional Help
Have you accidentally deleted your Exchange mailbox and no longer have any recent backups? At this time, choose the recommended alternative to recover deleted email folders from the Outlook OST file. The professional Cigati OST Recovery Tool is helpful in getting back permanently deleted emails of Outlook OST. It maintains your data security and offers to save OST data in multiple formats like PST, EML, DBX, MSG, and MBOX. It not only recovers emails but also recovers all items like contacts, calendars, notes, and deleted files.
We have suggested ways to recover deleted emails from OST files. Although these are both manual and professional methods, but not every user can get results manually to recover deleted OST file. It is a very simple task when you have an expert recommended solution like OST File Recovery Tool that we mentioned in the above section. This is one of the adequate solutions to recover and repair corrupted Outlook OST files in a safe way.