If you are wondering how to crack the PST file password or how to remove the password from the encrypted PST file, you are on the right page. In this article, we will resolve all your queries regarding the same using the free manual approach and PST Password Remover tool. So, keep connected with this post to know the process in detail.
As there are several instances where a user tries to open their password-protected PST file, a dialog box will appear on the screen asking for the password. MS Outlook is the widely used and most popular email service provider all across the globe. It stores its data in the PST format that is supported by Outlook to save all the mailbox data. So, if the user is unable to access the password-protected PST file data and wants to remove encryption from the PST file, then keep reading this post till the end. But before moving ahead, let’s throw some light on the need of removing password from PST file.
Need to Unlock Password Protected PST File
There are plenty of reasons why users want to remove password PST files. We have given some of them below and read them carefully.
- In the case where the user forgets their PST file password. Sp removing the password helps the users to access their PST file data.
- While opening the encrypted PST file shared through the other platform.
- When the user wants to import an encrypted PST file in Outlook, they require a password to enter.
After knowing all the above reasons, users are looking for the perfect solution to remove the password from the PST file. There are two methods, the first one is the manual approach and another is where we will suggest the best PST Password Remover that is secure and reliable. Additionally, if you want to remove repeated emails from your Outlook mailbox then you can follow the informative blog to delete duplicate emails in outlook. Here let’s continue further to remove a password from an Outlook PST file.
How to Remove Forgotten Password From PST File Outlook 2016?
Encrypting a PST file can prevent your data from unwanted or unauthorized access. But there are several instances where it creates hurdles for the users when they’re not able to open their PST file due to multiple reasons. In such a scenario, all you can do is to recover a lost or forgotten Outlook PST password. Follow the below-listed steps in a stepwise manner.
Method 1: Open Password Protected PST File
In this section, we are going to discuss the method so that you can unlock the PST file in the Outlook application by removing the password. Thus, to recover the password from the password-protected PST file, you need to perform the given below steps carefully.
- Launch the desktop-based Outlook application on your Windows OS and move to the File tab.
- Now, click on the Account Settings icon and select the Account Setting option.
- In the Data Files tab choose the PST file you want to decrypt.
- Here press the Change Password button to change the password of the PST file.
- After that, enter your Old Password and leave the new password and verify fields blank.
- In the end, press the Ok button to remove encryption from the PST file.
Using the above steps, you can successfully remove password PST file. But this manual approach has some drawbacks that users are looking for a PST password remover tool to remove encryption from the PST file. Before moving to the automated approach, first, have a look at some of its drawbacks.
- The above process consumes more time and effort of the users.
- Users require technical knowledge to follow the above process.
- You cannot execute this method if you are unable to recall your old password.
Professional PST Password Removal Tool
To remove a password from an Outlook PST file we recommend users to opt for the PST Password Remover Tool. This utility is one of the top software to remove or apply passwords to Outlook PST files. You can apply or remove passwords from the single or multiple PST files. Also, it is an easy-to-use software with an interactive GUI, so that even a novice user can easily work with the software. Moreover, the software provides safe and secure encryption or decryption process.
In conclusion, we can only say that protecting the PST file helps the users to prevent any kind of alteration in the PST file. In the above write-up, we have discussed the manual and the most trusted PST password remover tool. The free manual approach is performed with some of its limitations, due to which we suggest users to go for the alternate approach to add or remove encryption from the PST file.