How To Open VMDK file in Window 7
Hey guys, if you are worried about How To Open VMDK file. So, no need to worry now as in this blog we will learn about the VMDK file and How To Open VMDK file.
Now let’s see what is VMDK file?
VMDK file refers to ‘Virtual Machine Disk’.
Basically, it is an open file format provided by VMware and mostly used for the services for cloud computing.
VMDK files are virtual disk file containing all the information of the Virtual Machine. Virtual Machine has all the necessary information in a single disk, which allows it to perform the independent operation.
In fact, VMDK file extension is highly compatible with Winzip and meant for server operation.
Procedure To Open VMDK file
- Save the .vmdk file to the desktop.
- Start WinZip from your start menu. Now, open the compressed file by clicking on file>open. If your system has the compressed file extension associated with your WinZip program, then double click on the file.
- Now you have to select all the files inside the compressed folder and if you want to select only the single file then press CTRL key along with the left key.
- Choose the destination where you want to unzip the folder and extract all the files.
Now, you know what is VMDK format and how to open it.
Various Versions of Windows and MAC that support VMDK files
- Window 10
- Window 8
- Window Vista
- Window XP
- Mac OS X,10.8,10.9,10.10
- Intel 64-bit processor
Reasons for VMDK file getting Corrupted
Reasons due to which the VMDK file gets corrupted are:-
- One of the most important reason is its descriptor corruption. If the descriptor gets corrupted then there are nice probabilities that your file won’t open.
- Another reason is missing descriptor files for delta disk.
So, if you are worried about your corrupted VMDK files,then no need to worry as there are the various solution with which you can easily open your data.
One of the simplest ways in which to try and do this is often by employing a sensible software system. So,if you will take my suggestion i’d refer you to Cigati VMDK Recovery Software System.
This online application is one amongst the simplest accessible tools to look at and Open VMDK file in Windows 10,8,7 and alternative versions and the plus point about this tool is that it provide users a free demo version that helps you to judge the whole options that software is providing.
You may also read: https://www.techietruck.com/convert-ost-file-to-pst-in-outlook-2007/
You may also read:https://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pst-recovery.php