Convert Your Files from MSG to HTML
“Can anyone tell me the correct and quick method to move my MSG files into HTML format? I do not want to perform the manual process. Can anyone help me to suggest any tool that can convert MSG to HTML file format? Thanks in advance”.
Many users who want to migrate their files due to many reasons. And thus, the user needs to convert their files from time to time. This blog will revolve around the conversion process. But first, understand the terms.
MSG vs HTML:
An MSG file is a mail message format of the MS Outlook. It is used as an email message, contact, appointment, or task generated or stored. It consists of one or more email fields, and, comprises date, sender, recipient, subject, and the message body, etc.
HyperText Markup Language or HTML is a file format used as the foundation of the web page. HTML is a file extension used parallel with HTM. The HTML tags are usually used to state headings, paragraphs, lists, links, and interactive forms.
If the users quickly want to convert Outlook message to HTML then they should prefer MSG Converter.
Why Convert Outlook MSG to HTML?
Although there can be many causes behind the conversion. But in majority, it mainly
- Due to job switch, personal need,
- When HTML format becomes the immediate requirement of the organization
MSG Converter to Transform MSG to HTML:
The MSG Converter helps its users to export & Convert their MSG Files into different File Formats. The software is designed with many eye-catching features. These functions are:
- Permit its users to choose Single or several MSG Files at one time.
- Stores messages from the MSG file into HTML file format.
- Able to convert MSG Files into different file-formats like MSG to EMLX, HTML, PST, EML, MBOX, TXT, and MHT.
- Easily import MSG files into MS Outlook (Hotmail), Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, Thunderbird, and IMAP.
- Offers to open MSG File into Windows Outlook.
- Stores MSG files as HTML that can be opened in all editions of MS Outlook and also in Outlook 2019.
- Gives the option of File naming to rename the resultant file.
- Have no File Size limit
- The utility offers the free or Demo Version that can convert up to 25 messages from MSG into other file formats.
- Highly compatible with all versions of Windows platforms – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, etc.
Now, we know the attractive key features of this utility so then we should know the working of the utility too.
Working of the MSG Converter to Convert Outlook message to HTML
Users can use this software to handle the process quickly and smoothly. They can use these steps that are instructed below.
- Firstly, download & launch the MSG Converter.
- Secondly, tap on Add Files & choose the MSG files and hit on Open to migrate the data.
- Thirdly, to migrate the MSG data, now pick the file format as per your choice to store the data.
- Now, use the Date Filter & Naming Convention and now choose an option to Maintain Folder Hierarchy and hit on Apply
- Then, import the files to separate email profiles. Pick the email account and hit on Apply.
- Provide or state email id & Password and tap on Login
- Tap on Ok, once the software displays the above message.
- Finally, to close the software and tap on the Yes.
This blog deals with information about the conversion process of MSG to HTML. The utility built up with simple and easy to understand. Users can use the demo version to examine the working of the software. A technical or non-technical user can operate it easily. This approach doesn’t require knowledge or skill to perform the process.