Ms-Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Have you ever faced the Ms-Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f ?. If yes, then you are at right place.
As with this Blog, I will try to help you to fix this error.
Recently, many users have faced this error And that is why today I am trying to resolve this error.
So, before jumping onto the solutions directly you should know what exactly Ms- Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f and how it works?
The Ms-Outlook error 0x800ccc0f occurs when you try to send or receive SMTP based email. So, If you guys think that this error will show some kind of sign then be prepared mentally as it will not show you any sign and occur unexpectedly.
Cause of Ms-Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Various reasons that lead to this error are given below:
- Network Connectivity Issue.
- Disabling Window Firewall.
- Antivirus email protectivity enabled.
- Outlook profile setting is incorrect.
- Outlook data is damaged or incorrect.
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
The various solution to resolve this error is:-
1. Checking Internet Connection
Internet Connectivity issue can be the major reason for Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f So, the user must check the internet connectivity whenever he/she faces this issue.
- The first thing user must do is to open your browser and type the URL of any website and if gets open then it means that your internet is working properly.
- or else, Troubleshoot the error and rectify it by right-clicking on your ethernet connection and then on troubleshoot the problem from the menu.
2. Disabling Window Firewall
To resolve this issue follow these steps:-
- Open your computer and go to start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Network Connection.
- Scroll down and then click on Internet Connection that you are using.
- Now under the menu click on ok.
- Now switch off the firewall under the security tab.
After this, you have to manually configure incoming POP and outgoing SMTP server name and to do this you have to follow the following steps:-
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on tool.
- Go to your email account and here use the already added account.
- Now, Click on POP3.
3. Deleting Junk and Suspicious Emails
Due to suspicious emails from an unknown sender can also be the reason for the Error 0x800ccc0f.so, try to scan and delete those email which might find suspicious.Not only this try to clear to outbox folder and junk folder also.
If all these manual tricks do not work then the only option that remains is to use a good and reliable professional solution.
One of the applications that I have used earlier is Cigati OST File Recovery Tool.It is used to retrieve the data from corrupt and inaccessible OST files.
It also repairs corrupted files, fixes alignment errors, recover deleted file and also help in quick scanning of the data.
Being an expert, I would recommend you to try the free demo version of this software as it will help you to evaluate the complete software and all its features
You may also refer: https://www.techietruck.com/convert-nsf-file-to-pst/