Zoho Mail is a secure and business-oriented email client that can meet all your emailing services. Zoho Mail offers many services other than just an inbox. Its excellent collaboration and communication tools make Zoho Mail far more helpful than any other email service. With Zoho Mail, you can organize all your events using a calendar. Also, it is helpful to manage your professional and personal contacts, tasks, bookmarks, and notes.
On the other hand, Google Workspace is the company’s productivity and Office-related applications suite. Google Workspace includes all of Google’s most popular applications, such as Gmail, Calendar, Spreadsheets, Docs, and Drive. We can use these applications separately, but they are more easily integrated into the Google Workspace framework. So, most people want to migrate Zoho Mail from Zoho Mail into Gmail account. But before moving on to the solution, we need to know the various reasons for an email migration to Zoho Mail from Google Workspace.
Also Read: Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate from Godaddy to Google Workspace
Why Migrate from Zoho Mail to Google Workspace?
These factors affect the user’s mindset to transfer Zoho mail to Google Workspace.
- Complicated integration and subscription service and Google Workspace provide superior services.
- Documentation and help videos are quite confusing and very technical as well.
- Zoho mail is lacking in mobile apps, and Gmail works smoothly in mobile apps.
- Google Workspace provides more productivity tools to the users.
Apart from this, many other things are lacking in Zoho Mail. And this creates an urge in users to access more advanced cloud-based services like Google Workspace. We have discussed the reasons to migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace. Now, we will move on to the solution to transfer Zoho mail to Gmail account.
Manual Method to Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace
Firstly, you will need to link your Zoho Mail account with your Gmail account in order to migrate your Zoho Mail from Zoho Mail. Your Zoho Mail account will be exported to your Gmail account. Also, you need to follow some steps to complete this process and if you want to migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace successfully, follow every setting and step in the same sequence.
Step 1: Enable IMAP in Your Gmail Account
- Firstly, login into your Zoho Mail account and tap on Settings.
- Now, select the See all settings option to open a new page.
- Then, click on the Forwarding or POP/IMAP tabs in the top bar.
- After that, select the Enable IMAP option from the IMAP Access section. To save the changes, click on the Save button.
Step 2: Add a Zoho Mail account to Gmail
- When you successfully enable the IMAP settings, then click on the Account and Import button.
- Click on the Add another Email Address option in the Send mail as a section.
- Enter your name and email address in the Add another Email Address Wizard. Tap on the Next Step button.
- Fill out the following email configuration and click on the Add Account: – SMTP Server: smtp.zoho.in – Port: 465 – Username: Fill your Zoho mail account – Password: Enter your Zoho Mail app password
- You will get a confirmation email to confirm your Zoho Mail account after you click the Add account button.
- Open the confirmation email and log in to Zoho Mail.
Step 3: Add a Gmail account to your Zoho Mail to Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace
- Press the Setting icon on the right bar to open the Settings options.
- In the Mail Account section, select the Email Forwarding option.
- Now click on Add Mail Account to add your Gmail account.
- Here click on the Add button to enter your Gmail email address.
- You will get a confirmation email to your Gmail account and verify your Gmail.
- Your Zoho mail has been successfully added to your Gmail account after you have completed the email confirmation.
- You can now migrate from Zoho Mail to Google Workspace.
You can easily migrate Zoho mail to Gmail by performing the above steps. However, as you can see, the process is highly complicated for new users or non-technical users. Therefore, we will move on to the best alternative and solution to migrate your data.
Professional Way to Migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace
If you have tried the manual steps and have trouble with the implementation. Also, looking for a solution that can overcome all the drawbacks of the previous method. In that case, you should try the Cigati Zoho Backup Tool that can easily Zoho emails into Google Workspace. Also, you can migrate your data Zoho mail data to Gmail account and other multiple email clients like Office 365, AOL, Live Exchange, IMAP, Amazon Webmail, HostGator Email, etc. Moreover, if you want to save Zoho mail into your system, then you can download Zoho mail data into various file formats like PDF, CSV, HTML, CSV, HTML, JSON, etc. file format. There are many advanced features available that users can choose from during the migration process. This tool comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it simple to use.
Features of Cigati Zoho Backup Tool
- This tool allows users to backup Zoho emails in different file formats and email clients.
- Users can migrate Zoho mail to Office 365, Gmail, AOL, HostGator, IMAP, and many other email clients.
- You can easily remove duplicate Zoho emails during the migration process.
- This Zoho migration tool saves the email attachments separately while saving them in a PDF file.
- It is more compatible with Windows 11 and all the versions below version.
Here we have discussed the secure and reliable method to migrate Zoho Mail to Google Workspace. Firstly, you will learn a manual approach that has some limitations and complicated steps to implement. Therefore, we provide the most secure and trusted Zoho Backup tool. It is easy to use and doesn’t require technical expertise to run this software.