Here in this guide we will discuss the simple and secure solution to migrate Yandex to Gmail account. Also, you can learn the complete manual approach for the same. On the other hand, if you want a quick solution, you can use the alternate solution to move emails from Yandex to Gmail account.
Yandex Mail is a web-based email service provider. This email service has multiple advanced features such as a user-friendly interface, better features management, and many more.
On the other hand, Google Mail is the most popular email application that is widely used for personal and professional use. Google started the email services on April 24, 2004. Gmail provides many advanced features like scheduled email and better management of email & contacts. Also, Google services and security are always preferable, and it offers highly secured features. Now, we will discuss the methods to import Yandex email to Gmail account.
Manual Guide to Migrate Yandex Mail to Gmail Account
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to migrate Yandex to Gmail account in a proper sequence.
- Firstly, you need to sign into your Gmail account using the required credentials.
- Then, click the Gear icon and tap on the See All Settings option.
- After that, you have seen the Accounts and Import tab, tap on the click Import Mail and Contacts option.
- Here enter the Yandex username and press the Continue button.
- Then, enter your App Password for Yandex Mail and hit the Continue button.
- After that, you can choose the Import Items and start the importing process by clicking on the start import button.
- At last, hit the ok button to end the process.
If you follow the steps mentioned above correctly, you can easily migrate Yandex to Gmail accounts. But we want to tell you that the manual method has some limitations. Now, in the upcoming section, we will discuss the disadvantages of the traditional approach and how to overcome all the drawbacks.
Major Drawbacks of the Manual Steps
Here you will go through the limitations of the above-mentioned process in the following points:
- This manual method is highly time-consuming.
- There is a high risk of data loss during migration.
- Required technical knowledge to implement all the steps in the right direction.
Professional Method to Transfer Emails from Yandex to Gmail Account
If you are looking for a solution that can overcome all the drawbacks of the manual procedure. In that case, you should try the Cigati Yandex Mail Backup Tool that can easily migrate Yandex to Gmail. It is very useful to save the Yandex mail into different file formats.
Also, this advanced software can directly migrate the data from Yandex to different cloud platforms. This software comes with a simple and easy user interface that makes it an easy process to import Yandex Mail to Gmail. You do not require technical knowledge to run this software. Also, Yandex backup software has many advanced features that users can choose as per requirements.
Main Features of the Yandex Mail Backup Tool
These are the features that make it very helpful and unique.
- This advanced software can easily transfer Yandex mail to PDF, PST, MBOX, MSG, CSV, HTML, EML, etc.
- It allows to migrate data from Yandex to Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Office 365, iCloud, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Yandex, etc.
- Users can see previews and attachments and easily remove duplicate emails during the conversion process.
- This software allows options to save the Email Attachments separately into PDF format.
- You can also Schedule and migrate Yandex to Gmail for the next backup of the Yandex account.
- Facilitates option for Mail Filter, where you can select emails between the date range.
- This advanced software is Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows, including Windows 11.
In this write-up, we have discussed the top two methods to migrate Yandex to Gmail. If you want to try the manual steps, you can face trouble due to huge limitations. Also, we provide one of the best alternative solutions to import Yandex to Gmail accounts.