If you are looking for a utility that can migrate MSG to MHT format with ease. Then, you landed on the correct page. This blog mainly contains all the information related to it. It will cover all the details and includes the software working and its key features. So stick to the article till the end as you will learn a lot.
Many users want to convert Outlook MSG to MHT format. MHT files are easy to approach with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Web browsers by double-tapping on files. This feature is quite useful as one can approach MHT files whenever they want irrespective of time and place.
MSG vs MHT:
MSG is a file format that is specially built for storing single emails. Users store all their files in the MSG file format. On the other hand, an MHT file is a Web archive file that comprises HTML files, images, animations, audio content, and other multimedia content. MHT files are not restricted to text content. The main purpose of this file format is to store a Web page in an easier way. It includes the entire contents of the page, composed in a single file.
Easiest Way to Migrate MSG to MHT File Format
Sometimes, MSG email files take up unwanted and a lot of duplicate files that end up occupying large space. To create the space users should convert MSG files into MHT file format. The main advantage of this format is that it avoids storing duplicate files
Users can use the MSG Converter which helps the users to transport and convert different MSG files into different file formats. The software is highly compatible and supportive of all the editions of Windows OS. The software is built with many features these are written below –
Software Key features:
- Permit its users to choose an individual or different MSG File at one time.
- Stores the MSG files messages into a PDF file.
- This file format can convert MSG to TXT, and file formats like MSG to EMLX, PST, EMLX, EML, MBOX, HTML, and MHT.
- Allow its users to import their MSG files into MS Outlook (Hotmail), Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, Thunderbird, and IMAP.
- Able to open MSG File into Windows Outlook.
- Users can save their MSG file as a PST format that can be opened in all versions of MS Outlook and also in 2019.
- Users can use the File naming options to rename their resultant file.
- No restriction on File Size that permits users to open and save any size of MSG file into different file formats.
- Offers the demo Version to convert up to 25 messages from MSG into other file formats.
- Supports all versions of Windows platforms – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, etc.
Now, we know the features users should also know the working of the software.
Convert Outlook MSG to MHT format by the MSG Converter
1. First, download & launch the MSG Converter.
2. Secondly, trap on Add Files & choose the MSG files and tap on open to migrating the data.
3. Thirdly, convert the data, Choose the file format as MHT to store the data as per your choice.
4. Apply the Date Filter & Naming Convention and choose to Maintain Folder Hierarchy and tap on Apply.
5. Now, wait for the software process of conversion to complete.
6. Finally, close the software and tap on Yes.
The Final Words
This blog includes the information to migrate MSG to MHT format. Users can use the MSG Converter as it is one best utility available in the market. It assists users to convert their MSG files into the MHT format. The tool is designed with a user-friendly interface that can be used by both non-technical and technical users. So, if the users want a swift and safe conversion then they can try this utility.