Summary: Do you changing your email client from Gmail to iCloud? But you have a lot of crucial data from your previous account and want to transfer those from Google mail to iCloud. You have chosen the right blog. In this article, we will introduce you to some undisputed methods that will help you to migrate Gmail to iCloud conveniently.
Gmail is a widely used email service offered by Google for sending and receiving messages. It is a free email service with many other open-source applications like Drive, Contacts, Photos, Calendar, etc. On the contrary, iCloud is a cloud service launched by Apple in 2011. It helps you to sync your data to the cloud, including mail, contacts, calendars, photos, notes, and files. It provides 5 GB of space for storing the data.
Besides this, you can find some crucial reasons why most users need to migrate Gmail to iCloud. Let’s explore the factors in the following part.
Why Need to Transfer Gmail Emails to iCloud
There are many illustrations where users wish to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud. A few of them are below.
- When a user wants to discontinue their Gmail service and switch to an iCloud email client, he needs to migrate email messages from Google Mail to iCloud.
- If a user changes their platform from Windows to Mac OS, then he needs to send emails from Gmail to iCloud.
- When users want to manage all their mail accounts under one cloud to avoid using multiple email services, at that time, they need to transfer their Gmail messages to iCloud.
- If you want to share your Gmail data with other users having an iCloud account, you will need to transfer data from Gmail to iCloud.
The above-discussed are the reasons that you wanted to know. In the following part, you will be interacted with the manual methods to execute your task.
Manual Approach to Migrate Gmail to iCloud
The complete procedure to transfer email from Gmail to iCloud consists of some steps. First, you need to configure your Gmail account to iCloud mail. After that, add a forwarding address in Gmail. Here we are giving you all the steps that will help you to migrate email from Gmail to iCloud.
- Open your Gmail application, hit the Gear icon, and click on See all settings.
- After here, navigate to the Forwarding and IMAP/POP tab.
- Here check the option Enable IMAP, and tap the Save changes button.
- Now, on the same page, click on Add a forwarding Address.
- After that, enter the iCloud id on which you want to export Gmail to iCloud and hit the Next button.
- Here a new pop-up will show. Click on Proceed.
- At the same time, you will receive a verification code from Gmail on your iCloud id.
- Here enter the verification code and hit Verify button. Now, you can see all incoming messages on your iCloud account.
Using these steps, you can completely migrate from Gmail to iCloud to see the Gmail emails from your iCloud account. But this method is only applicable to see your incoming messages only. Users can only see their incoming emails from Gmail. It does not support earlier received emails in Gmail.
To consider these limitations, we suggest you grab an authentic and reliable professional software Cigati Gmail Backup Tool, to complete your task smoothly. Now, in the next part, we will give an introduction to the utility in brief.
Expert Solution to Migrate Gmail to iCloud
Cigati Gmail Backup Tool is the best and most effective utility that allows you to back up Gmail data to numerous file formats. It also permits users to migrate their Gmail mailbox to many other email clients. Moreover, this tool provides many fascinating features, which we will provide in the following section.
Magnificent Features of Gmail Backup Tool
The tool furnishes many significant qualities that will impress you to use. Those properties are as follows:
- The tool enables you to back up all your Gmail mailboxes, such as Email, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc.
- This software allows users to export Google Mail emails into PDF, PST, MBOX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, EML, EMLX, DOC, DOCX, and many more.
- It also permits users to transfer Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Hotmail, Opera Mail, Thunderbird, Live Exchange, iCloud, and many more email clients.
- This utility offers a feature to prevent unnecessary duplicate files during migration.
- It offers a date range filter that helps the users to back up emails within provided date.
In this post, you have seen how we solve our query migrate Gmail to iCloud with the manual methods. First, we configured our Gmail account to iCloud and saw the Gmail messages on iCloud. But the manual approach carries some limitations, so we have also provided you with the best software Cigati Gmail Backup Tool, that helps you to migrate your Gmail emails to iCloud in an excellent way. We hope this post has given you all the information that you wanted.