Fix Outlook Unknown Error 0x80072F06?
Are you getting Outlook Unknown Error 0X80072F06? Read till the end to know how to fix it.
Microsoft Outlook is widely used email client in recent times by several users because it offers the liberty to work both online and offline.
If you are regularly using MS Outlook then you need to keep in mind of the numerous errors it shows from time to time. And one such error is Outlook Unknown Error 0X80072F06.
But even after this there are many errors that we face in our day to day work
So, now let’s see what this error is and the reason behind this error.
Reasons behind Outlook Unknown Error 0X80072F06
The Outlook Unknown Error 0x80072F06 occur when outlook user tries to update the offline address book(.oab) from the Exchange Server.
There could be several reasons behind the occurrence of this error.so, some of these reasons are given below:-
- Incorrectly updating of .oab file.
- Window system file damage.
- Improper installation of ms-outlook.
- An Incomplete Installation.
- An Incomplete Uninstallation.
- Improper deletion of hardware.
Methods to fix Outlook Unknown Error 0x80072F06
Various methods to fix this error are:-
Restoring the System.
Restoring your system to the previous point will help you to resolve this error. Follow the given steps to restore your system to the previous point.
- Log in as an administrator in your computer.
- Click the Start button>select All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>click “System Restore”.
- Select “Restore my system to earlier point”.
- After that click next, from the “On the list” option-click on the most recent restore point.
- Click restore pointlist>click Next.
- After confirmation >click next.
- Then, Restart your system.
Deleting the existing .oab file
Sometimes the error occurs due to improper synchronization of OAB file with the exchange server. So, if you are also facing the same error so delete the existing OAB file and download the new OAB file from Exchange Server and after that synchronize the new OAB file with Exchange Server so that you will not face the error.
Using Reliable OST Recovery Tool
If all the above-given method fails so try this method.It is the easiest way to handle this problem and even a non-technical person can try this method very easily.
The Cigati OST File Recovery Tool helps you to retain all your data. You just need to download the free version and use it and it also allows the preview of all your email, contacts, journal, task and many more.
The Outlook Unknown Error 0X80072F06 will interrupt your work. So, this article covers all the methods to deal with this error.
So, it totally depends on you whether you want to do it manually or with the help of an application.