2 Ways to Transfer Emails from Gmail to Yahoo
Many of you want to import Gmail email to Yahoo and this is due to the reason in the recent update Yahoo provides many new features that are not provided by any other email client. Yahoo gives more focussed on business professionals who need to save their work daily.
In today’s world, everyone wants changes and upgrades. No one wants to stick with the same platform to work for a long time, as the same interfaces always bored the people. To transfer your emails from Gmail to Yahoo you need to follow the steps given in this technical guide.
Gmail itself allows the user to transfer their emails to the Yahoo email client so there is not any problem to transfer your Gmail emails to Yahoo.
To transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo, follow the below steps:
In this technical guide, we will discuss on how to migrate your Gmail emails with the help of two different methods. And these methods are:
- Manual Method
- Professional Method
Let’s start with the Manual method first…
Manual Method to Transfer Emails
Follow the steps given below to perform this Gmail emails to Yahoo migration:-
- Sign in to your Gmail and then Click on the gear icon.
- Choose the settings option from the setting page.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP page.
- Hit on the “Add a Forwarding Address” button to open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP page.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and click on the Next.
- Click the “Proceed” button.
- Again open a new browser and sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Now, copy the confirmation code and then paste that code into the confirmation code box in the Forwarding and POP/IMAP page of your Gmail account.
- Click on the Verify button to add an email to the forwarding list.
- Click on the “Forwarding a Copy of Incoming Mail to” radio button and select your email address from the first drop-down box.
- Now find the best solution for the best fits option according to your needs.
- Click on the Save changes.
After following the steps below you will find that you have transferred all your emails from Gmail to Yahoo.
Move to learn the professional method to transfer your Gmail emails to Yahoo:
Professional Method to Transfer the Gmail Email to Yahoo
No one wants to transfer their Gmail emails with the help of the manual methods because they are very lengthy and hence everyone needs a short and quick method to move their emails from the Gmail email to Yahoo. Hence, by using third party Gmail Backup Utility, one can transfer their mails with just a few simple clicks. There are many benefits of the professional method like one can backup all their mail data and even the attachments.
Let’s focus on some key benefits of using the Gmail Backup Tool:
- It backup all the Gmail data like the Email, Contacts, Calendar, and G-Drive items.
- It allows downloading the Gmail email with attachments.
- One can also transfer their emails to other file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, HTML, MSG, PDF, TXT, and MBOX.
- Users have an independence to migrate their emails from Gmail to Outlook, Yahoo, Thunderbird and another Gmail account.
- Easy to use.
In this technical guide, we have discussed all the possible ways to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo. The ways discussed here are Professional ways as well as Manual ways. Users can choose the method as per their needs. But it is always recommended to the user to use the professional technique as they are easy to use and convert your multiple emails at a time. So, it is always a wise choice to choose the Gmail backup tool to migrate your mails rather than sticking with the manual method.