Gmail Email to Thunderbird – A Complete Guide
Confronting issues in relocating your mails from Gmail to Thunderbird?
This page is all about the solution to your inquiries. You will get all the related advances and information that helps you to identify the equivalent in the further sections.
Gmail and Thunderbird both are widely used open-source and free platforms. Individuals are utilizing these platforms in numerous ways. Thunderbird is an email, newsgroup, news feed, and chat client. Individuals face issues like they are coming up short on space when they need to see another fresh mail. Therefore, the simple answer for this sort of issue is Thunderbird. You can store all the sends and archives here without erasing them.
Along these lines on the off chance that you are the person who is searching for the best approach to move all your Gmail Email to Thunderbird then you are required to follow some simple advances which are provided below.
Before beginning the article let’s go through the overview of the page.
- Topic In Concern: How to Transfer Gmail Email to Thunderbird?
- Why Thunderbird? (Including Advantages and Features)
- Steps to transfer | Availed Below
- At last Summing Up
“Why Thunderbird?” This is the fundamental question of which all of you will think while experiencing the entire strategy of moving or transferring your Gmail Emails to Thunderbird. Why we are picking this stage. Additionally what more features it is giving that Gmail can’t furnish us with?
Thunderbird is known for its message management feature. It manages messages easily by message filtering, message grouping, message searching and many more such advances. Also, it provides us with a backup facility. Moreover, we can have a copy of our messages offline. Hence, if we do not have a network connection at the moment we can still have access to the data. Discussing security one ought not to stress this on account of Thunderbird. Last yet not least it helps us to have a copy of the information on our machines and we can get to it whenever the need arises.
Keep scrolling to know more related to the same.
Steps to Transfer Gmail Email to Thunderbird
You are required to follow these basic strides to begin the methodology of transferring your Gmail to Thunderbird. Let us start with the procedure:-
- Initially, Sign in to your Gmail account with a legitimate username and secret password.
- Then you need to snap on to Settings and afterwards click on Settings Option. And then Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- After that, you are required to Enable IMAP and snap-on Save Changes.
- Open Thunderbird and right snap-on Username and afterwards click on settings.
- Another box will show up on your screen. Click on Account Actions.
- Now you are mentioned to click on Add Mail option. Now, A mail account arrangement will spring up. Enter all the necessary data identified with the Gmail record and snap-on Continue.
- Select the IMAP and click on Done.
- Now snap on Browse to change the directory.
- Finally, click on OK to wrap the set-up.
After performing all the above-given steps another email ID begins to show up in the left sheet. You are required to double tap on it and you will be able to see all Gmail Emails to Thunderbird.
These were some precise, smooth and straightforward steps. Expected they worked out and tackled your concern. Still, in the event that you are confronting any kind of issue you can leave them in the remark segment. We will address them and will be revealing the best solution to you.
Individuals at this point must have found out about the means to move your Gmail Emails to Thunderbird. You are likewise now aware of the fact that Thunderbird is the best tool for dealing with all your messages from a single Gmail account as well as from multiple accounts. Also if you find these manual mehtods very time consuming and difficult task then you can use Gmail Backup Tool to transfer Gmail Email to Thunderbird very easily.