Summary: Have you ever faced the Ms-Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f ?.If yes, then you are in the right place. As with this blog, I will try to help you to fix this error. Recently, many users have faced this error And that is why today I am trying to fix Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook. So, before jumping onto the solutions directly you should know what exactly MS Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f is and how it works?
The 0x800cccof Outlook error occurs when you try to send or receive SMTP based email. So, If you guys think that this error will show some kind of sign then be prepared mentally as it will not show you any sign and occur unexpectedly. When the user faces this error then he can face an internet connectivity issue, related to Outlook profile and data, etc. The user cannot work properly with these issues. Before going on to the solution, you need to know the causes of the 0x800cccof outlook error.
Cause of 0x800cccof Outlook Error
Various reasons that lead to this error are given below:
- The user can face this error due to a network connectivity issue.
- If the user disabled the window firewall.
- Maybe antivirus email protection is enabled.
- If the user’s Outlook profile setting is incorrect.
- Outlook data is damaged or incorrect.
These are the most probable causes for this error. In the next segment, we are going to discuss the solution for the 0x800ccc0f outlook error.
Also Check: How to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004210b
Different Ways to Fix Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook
The various solution to resolve this error is:-
1. Checking Internet Connection
Internet Connectivity issue can be the major reason for Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f So, so the user must check the internet connectivity whenever he/she faces this issue.
- The first thing user must do is to open their browser and type the URL of any website and if gets open then it means that their internet is working properly.
- or else, Troubleshoot the error and rectify it by right-clicking on your ethernet connection and then troubleshooting the problem from the menu.
2. Disabling Window Firewall
To fix error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook follow these steps:-
- Open your computer and go to start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Network Connection.
- Scroll down and then click on Internet Connection that you are using.
- Now under the menu click on ok.
- Now switch off the firewall under the security tab.
After this, you have to manually configure incoming POP and outgoing SMTP server names and to do this you have to follow the following steps:-
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and click on the tool.
- Go to your email account and here use the already added account.
- Now, Click on POP3.
3. Deleting Junk and Suspicious Emails
Suspicious emails from an unknown sender can also be the cause of the 0x800ccc0f Outlook error. So, try to scan and delete those emails that might find suspicious. Not only this try to clear to outbox folder and junk folder also.
4. Safe Approach to Fix Error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook
In the above sections, we have explained the different methods to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. If the above methods are not working properly then you can try this new way to save your data from corruption. I will suggest one of the most secure and reliable methods for Cigati OST file Recovery Tool. It is used to retrieve the data from corrupt, inaccessible OST files and fix alignment errors. It is also helpful in repairing corrupted files.
Also Read: Fix Outlook Unknown Error 0x80072F06
If all these manual tricks do fix error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook then, the only option that remains is to use a reliable and reliable safe, and professional solution. It is used to recover the data from corrupt and inaccessible OST files. It can also repair corrupted files, fixes alignment errors, recover deleted files and also help in quick scanning of the data. Also, you can convert OST to PST file format to save OST files. Being an expert, I would recommend you to try the free demo version of this software as it will help you to evaluate the complete software and all its features.