If you are looking for a secure and reliable solution to convert EML to HTML format, then you are at the right blog. Here, you will get the best possible methods, like manual and professional approaches. Firstly, we will discuss the traditional approach with a step-by-step guide, and then we will suggest the most advanced tool that is available with extraordinary features.
EML is a well-known file format created by Microsoft for MS Outlook and Outlook Express. It includes information such as the subject, date, recipient, and time for email messages. Moreover, many email clients, including Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Zimbra, Mozilla Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey, support this format. It’s a versatile file format that can be used both personally and professionally.
Major Causes to Export EML to HTML Format
- HTML emails are viewable in any browser. Because your emails are saved in the cloud, you can access them from anywhere.
- It is a simple way of backing up your email messages, including the sender’s and recipient’s addresses, topics, and body content.
- Online and hidden attachments are stored in a folder adjacent to each HTML file.
These are some reasons behind the conversion for converting EML to HTML file format. Now, we will move on to the techniques to convert EML to HTML formats.
Manual Method to Export EML to HTML Format
These are some steps to convert EML file to HTML format manually. You need to execute this method in the right direction to get the best output.
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the EML file and select the file.
- Then, multiple options appear. Choose the rename option.
- Here, replace the .eml file extension with .mht, and then select the yes option.
- You can use any browser to view the converted MHT file.
- After that, press CTRL+S and choose a specific location for the file to save.
- Finally, select HTML as the save type and click the save icon button.
Drawbacks of the Save EML as HTML Format Manually
You can apply the manual approach, but this method has some limitations. The manual technique may be helpful if you just have a small amount of data. So, if you have a large amount of data, in that case, this strategy will not work for you. It is a time-consuming and tricky method. This procedure will not allow you to convert your attachments. There is a higher chance that you will lose your data.
Professional Approach to Convert EML to HTML
If you tried the previous method and could not get the expected output. Then, this method can overcome all the drawbacks of the manual method. So, we recommend the Cigati EML Converter software to export EML files to HTML format. It is the most popular and secure tool for this conversion. Also, the EML to HTML converter online has the most advanced features that make the process so easy. Moreover, this tool offers the option to convert EML to HTML with attachments or without attachments. This EML to HTML converter free demo version allows you to convert 50 emails for free.
We have discussed the manual process that has some drawbacks. After that, to overcome all the limitations, the best EML to HTML converter tool is the most effective to convert EML to HTML format. You may also use the program to batch convert EML files to HTML and other file formats like convert EML to CSV, PDF, PST, MBOX, MSG, etc. If you want a risk-free conversion, this tool is the best solution.